Your use of this website is governed by the terms & conditions set forth below. By using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. You may not use this website and should exit it now if you do not agree with these terms of conditions. Calibre Cleaning may make changes to this website, including these terms and conditions, at any time without notice. You agree to be bound by the current version of these terms.
Cancellations & reschedules: Calibre Cleaning requests cancellation before 5 PM the day before the scheduled appointment. All phone, chat or E-Mail cancellations or rescheduling after 5 PM the day before the appointment will be charged $70. Anytime our cleaners are denied access to the property at the time of cleaning (due to a customer no-show or lock-out) you will be charged up to the full amount of your booked cleaning service.
Reschedule requests made on the day of your cleaning service may be charged a late reschedule fee up to $70.
Payments: We accept all major credit cards as forms of payment. All payments must be made before the cleaning or immediately after our cleaners finish, before they leave your home. Any late payments may incur a $25 fee.
Flat Rate Pricing: We offer flat rate pricing depending on the size of the home, though we reserve the right to adjust the price for fairness if your home is larger, has copious amounts of pet hair or is messier than normal.
Calibre Guarantee: We offer a guarantee on all of our work. This includes a free re-clean of the spots that were missed during your initial cleaning. A claim on the reclean must be made within 24 hours of service. A claim may not be made if you were present during the cleaning and approved the work during the walkaround. A claim may also not be made if hourly service with a set time limit was selected and the cleaners did not have enough time to complete the task.
Negative Reviews: Calibre Cleaning requires 7 days to fix and resolve any and all issues and problems before relating negative feedback on any public website. This includes, but is not limited to, Google +, Facebook, Yelp, etc.
Referrals: A great deal of time is put into recruiting and checking the background and experience of our cleaners. Part of our service agreement states that you agree to not independently hire any of Calibre Cleaning cleaners unless you pay our referral fee of $5000. This amount is due in full immediately upon personal employment of the cleaners, regardless of whether you use them for a recurring or one-time service.
Moving Heavy Furniture: Due to safety concerns, Calibre Cleaning will not allow it’s cleaners to move / lift heavy items or furniture. If you would like us to clean behind large appliances (e.g. stove, fridge) or furniture (e.g. couch), please move them prior to our arrival.
Arrival Times: We reserve the right to arrive to your home within a 30 minute window of the time of booking. For example, if the booking time is 12:00 PM, we may arrive anytime between 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM.
In these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings;
“Customer” or “You” means any person who purchases services from www.calibrecleaning.com.au.
“We” means Calibre Cleaning or an authorised contractor approved by www.calibrecleaning.com.au.
“Us” means Calibre Cleaning or an authorised contractor approved by www.calibrecleaning.com.au.
“Services” or “Service” is any service the client would like to perform.
“Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of supply contained within this webpage and any conditions agreed in writing by Us.
“Cleaner” or “Cleaners” means anyone who performs the service working for Us.
“Heavily Soiled” means the existence of additional grime, dust or dirt that has been identified to exist at higher levels than that of a normal residence.
“Managing Agent” means the agent who manages the rental affairs of the Property. For instance, a Real Estate agent.
“Property” means the property that requires a Bond Clean.
“Bond Cleaning Standards” means cleanliness in the Property that would pass the Managing Agents’ scrutiny (under the governance of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act 2008) and release the bond to the Customer.
“Reasonable endeavours” means that We have tried our best to make an informed decision with the information available to us at that particular point in time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the supply of Services by Us to the Customer. They shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Customer.
- Inappropriate behaviour. We do not tolerate inappropriate behaviour towards Us or our cleaners that harasses, intimidates, threatens or uses fear (either verbally, written or physical) by the Customer. This includes explicit language, racism and defamatory remarks. We will take whatever necessary action (including legal action) against any person involved in threatening or abusive behaviour. We reserve the right to terminate any Services immediately without refund. You, the Customer, agree that you have no such claim to receive any refund.
- All quotes are the approximate amount given. Quotes are based on the estimates of an average house and room size. Quoted price can change upon actual assessment of the property upon the team’s visit.
- We use reasonable endeavours to quote as accurately as possible; however, at times, quotes are subject to change based on Us or the Customer identifying additional factors. Such factors are;
2.1 The Property is not as described by the Customer. For instance, the Property has an additional room such as a bedroom, toilet, living area or study or additional blinds or different blinds than described.2.2. The condition of the Property is heavily soiled. A heavily soiled room or residence may require extra time or chemicals to clean to ensure the room or residence is up to Bond Cleaning Standards as defined by the Managing Agent under the governance of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act 2008
2.3. A part of the Property requires a specialist service to clean the area. This includes any areas We deem dangerous such as windows at heights or areas that require a specific skill and or equipment to make the area up to Bond Cleaning standards.
2.4. Any area within the Property, including possible contents that fall outside the agreed service defined within the cleaning schedule.
2.5. The cleaner has incurred additional parking fees or Property key pickup fees.
2.6. The Customer’s original requirements are altered. For instance, the Customer requires a particular item to be cleaned.
2.7. Removal of rubbish or personal effects.
- We reserve the right not to clean an item/area within the Property (at no discount price to the Customer) if the item may pose a possible risk to the cleaner. For instance, a cracked or broken power point, dangerous light fitting or working at heights. In such an instance, the Customer will be notified. The Customer agrees that the Bond Cleaning Guarantee related to that area or item is void, and no such warranty will apply.
- Some items will be subject to wear and tear, some also may not be cleaned due to long-term or excessive exposure or contact with a build-up of grime; in these instances, if identified no warranty will apply to these areas or items.
- We will contact you to agree on the variation if a custom quote is required.
- Once the quote variation is agreed upon, YOU consent to pay the variation amount on your supplied Credit Card before the variation work commences.
- If you do not agree with any quote variation, PLEASE NOTE this may void some areas or all areas of your Bond back guarantee. In such a circumstance, we will communicate this in person, via phone or email.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to be contactable at all times and 1 hour before the agreed start of the job. If we cannot contact the Customer for any reason, we will continue the cleaning job using reasonable endeavours. Failure to be reached may result in the job being incomplete and will void any warranty. In this event, if we are required to return to the Property, a return fee will be applicable based on the number of hours the Cleaner is needed for the Property.
- It is solely the Customers responsibility to give access to the Property to the Cleaner.
- Suppose the Property is not accessible by key or we are unable to enter at the agreed time. In that case, the Customer agrees to up to the full amount of the total cost of the job.
- A key collection location may be agreed upon with the Cleaner in writing (SMS or email) and may be subject to additional charges pending how far the location of the pickup area is to the Property.
- Failure to gain access to the Property will result in an additional cancellation fee of up to the total amount of booked service or a $70 delay fee; postponements will be subject to availability.
- Our Cleaners require unencumbered and unobstructed access to all premise areas that require the service.
- The Customer agrees to allow photographic images to be taken on the Property before, during and at the end of the service. These images will be used strictly for the purpose of recording before and after photos for quality assurance and proof of limitations if applicable.
- Customers are required to provide our Cleaners access to electricity and running water. This is a mandatory requirement for a bond or general cleaning. If the Property does not have these utilities, the Cleaner will do their best without these services. However, the Bond Cleaning Guarantee will not apply. In such an event, the Cleaner will contact the Customer to get advice.
- Suppose our Cleaners are required to clean behind or under a heavy item such as a fridge, stove, washing machine, bookshelf or any other item deemed heavy (weighted above 5kgs). In that case, the Customer will be required to move these items prior to the commencement of the service at the Customer’s own risk and cost. Unless agreed upon in writing, if the heavy item/s are not removed, the Customer voids the Bond Cleaning Guarantee for that particular area.
- Before our Cleaners start the cleaning, the Customer must remove all personal belongings such as furniture, art, etc., before the commencement of any Service. We endeavour to be both careful and safe; however, we take no responsibility for any damage that may be caused at the time of the service.
- All rubbish is to be removed from the premise, including trash in the drawers, cupboards, and rooms. We will not be responsible for removing any rubbish (inside the premise or outside). We will not warrant the Bond Cleaning guarantee in such an event. You have the right to negotiate with the Cleaner to remove the rubbish at an additional cost.
- If you cancel or amend a booking within 24 hours before the Date of service begins, you will have to pay a cancellation fee of $70. All phone, chat or E-Mail cancellations or rescheduling after 5 PM the day before the appointment will be charged up to 100% of the booking fee. Anytime our cleaners are denied access to the property at the time of cleaning (due to a customer no-show or lock-out) you will be charged up to the full amount of your booked cleaning service.
- We go to great lengths to organize the schedule of our cleaning teams. If our cleaners reach your home and are unable to gain access, and you have not cancelled the appointment, we reserve the right to charge the full price of the total cost of the invoice. This is because our teams will lose part of their income to cover expenses of reimbursement, travel, and a holding fee for the space your booking took up in our schedule.
- If you cancel your End of Lease/Vacate clean within 24 hours from the service date you will be subjected to cancellation of 30% or $250 of the booking fee, whichever is lesser. If the cancellation is made on the day of the cleaning, Calibre Cleaning Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge up to 100% of the service charge.
- We hold all rights to cancel the job if we deem the condition of the property is dangerous for the safety, health or well-being of our staff or if We are unable to access the property as agreed. Same-day cancellation fees will apply.
- We reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel any Service if the property is not as described either in condition or size or if unexpected circumstances occur.
By using our cleaning services, you agree to the following payment terms
Invoices must be paid within 15 days of issue. Failure to do so will incur additional charges, which are non-negotiable.
- After 15 days outstanding, a further $25 will be added to the invoice as a late payment fee.
- Any outstanding amount beyond 15 days will incur a daily late charge calculated at $5 per day.
- In the event that your overdue account is referred to a debt collection agency, law firm and or the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs, court costs and other miscellaneous costs associated with the collection of the outstanding payment.
- Cash: We do not accept cash payments on all our services;
- Debit/Credit card: Calibre Cleaning uses Stripe to secure your card and personal details. Changing, updating and removing your card details can be done online or over the phone by contacting our support line at 1300 991 368.
- Over the phone: We accept card details over the phone through our customer support team. We use Stripe to process payments and secure your card details. We input your information straight into your customer profile; it is securely put away and cannot be accessed once confirmed. Your payment details can be updated at your request.
- Bank Transfer: This payment option is only available for NDIS planners and Age care clients upon request. They will pay using a unique invoice number, and payment should be made within 15days from the date of issue.
- If you did not receive one, please contact our accounts team at [email protected] or call 1300 991 368. Our bank details can be found on your invoice.
Calibre End of Lease clean and Bond-back Guarantee:
- Our Bond-back guarantee only applies to the Service You have engaged Us for. For instance, if You engage Us for a Bond Clean but not a carpet clean then Our Guarantee only covers the bond clean. Carpets would be excluded from our Bond Cleaning Guarantee. This applies to all the other add-ons we offer. Check the list Here.
- The Bond-back guarantee does not include the following but is not limited to ceilings, Garage walls, exterior windows or deep stains that require a professional third party to clean are not included in the Bond-back guarantee.
- The Free re-clean will only be applicable upon receipt of the inspection report from the Managing Agent/Landlord clearly listing the problems with the clean along with the images. The re-clean is only valid within 72 hours from the clean, provided that the property was not occupied or empty within the said period.
- You MUST ONLY book your bond clean once all the furniture is removed, the premise is not inhabited, and all the necessary maintenance or other work to the premises has been completed.
- We will not be responsible for any incident that could be classified as an Act-of-God, e.g. flood, storm, fire, earthquake, cyclone and similar.
- Under no circumstances refund claims will be considered once the Service has been completed and We have vacated the property.
- The Customer must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any unsatisfactory work before arranging a third party to conduct Service.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Bond-back guarantee is only for the End of Lease Cleaning services, not any other.
- All care is taken during the Service. Some items are older and may be subject to ‘wear and tear’ and are prone to accidental breakage. Items like light fittings, fly screens and other perishable plastics are particularly prone. If You believe that any damages have been done beyond “wear and tear” due to the Service, please provide the damage with applicable photos in writing.
- You agree to waive any right of claim against Us for any incidental costs incurred, including but not limited to rent payable and or loss of bond monies applied arising from the Service.
- Any damages claims will be subject to the proof provided by either party that the damage was caused during the Service. These claims are strictly the contractor’s responsibility if the fault is accepted; the contractor and the Customer agree to exchange details and agree to the contractor gaining access to the property for the duration of the claim. This may include access for quoting of replacement and repair if applicable.
- If You require your fridge or freezer to be cleaned, you are responsible for emptying and defrosting it in advance. Additional costs may apply.
- The Customer should inform Calibre Cleaning about any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any act of the cleaner within 24 hours from completion of the Service.
- Any complaints must be made in writing and sent to [email protected]
- Any complaints must be made within 24 hours of the performed Service.
- Complaints must include the Customers name, contact number, the date of the complaint and a detailed explanation of the complaint, including any relevant documentation and notes.
- Complaints must also include what resolution the Client would like.
- The Client acknowledges that they can view our website and follow the complaints procedure.
- The Client acknowledges that if they do not follow our complaints procedure, Calibre Cleaning has the right to dismiss the complaint and or take no further action at our discretion.
- Suppose you are satisfied with our proposed actions or remedies. In that case, we will close the complaint and record our continuous improvement program findings.
- If you are not satisfied with our proposed actions or remedies, we will record this, and you acknowledge that either party reserve the right to refer the complaint to the relevant federal, state or territory consumer protection agency or legal advisor.
NOTE: YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE BE AWARE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE NEW AMENDMENTS OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY WAY OF POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE AT www.calibrecleaning.com.au.